Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine


Hey guys! I just wanted to do a quick post about my staple makeup look. I rarely ever change up my makeup routine because I feel like it's very natural and simple!

Check out more after the jump!




First let's start with face makeup!

I don't have a trustworthy primer unfortunately so that's why there isn't one pictured here. I am in search of a great primer so if you have any inexpensive recommendations please comment them below!

For my 'foundation', I use Kiss New York's Aqua Beauty Balm in Medium mixed with Missha's Perfect Cover BB Cream in NO.31.  I apply it in thin layers in order to get the perfect amount of coverage.

Many people highlight their under-eye area and I do a little bit of that as well with my LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Fawn.


If you haven't heard of Real Techniques, you need to get some of their brushes ASAP! I only have a few right now from their Core Collection, but I definitely plan on getting some more soon. I use their Buffing Brush to blend in my base makeup and I use their Contour Brush to apply my blush/highlight.

The blush I LOVE and will NEVER get over how BOMB it is, is the Maybelline Master High-Light Hi-Lighting Bronzer in Deep Bronze. I know I know, it says bronzer, but I mix the rosy pink shade and the dark brown together to get my perfect blush color! I really love this stuff and I haven't heard people talk about it much in the beauty world so I figured I should hype it up!


For my eye makeup, I use Too Faced's Shadow Insurance Primer to prime my eyes. Then I apply just an average beauty supply store Bronze cream shadow stick. It was only like $2, it's really creamy, it glides on easily, and it's a great base for powdered shadows. I use the gold/brown shades from the Maybelline Hi-Light again all over the lid and build up the brown shadow in my outer v. I'm pretty bad at doing eyeliner so I use a felt-tip liner from Kiss New York. I love it and it was only around $5. I think I would like to try another liner though, because this one dries up really quickly.

I'm really lazy with mascaras so I just use a mix of whatever is lying around my house! Everyone is always raving about the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I think it's great for lengthening and thickening lashes, but maybe it's just the one I have, but I think it clumps up on my lashes. So I use my L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara to separate and define my lashes. I really really really love this stuff. My tube is over a year old so I need to repurchase it. It might be my holy grail mascara...


Lastly, lip products. I am in dire need of new lip products because honestly this Revlon Just Bitten Stain has zero staying power and lost most of it's pigment after a month of infrequent use. I really want to try Korean lip stains and/or Colourpop's lippie stix. I just swipe some EOS lip balm over my barely stained lips lol.






I dust some of Innisfree's No-Sebum Mineral Pact over my face to lock in the products. I also spray my face with Elf's Setting Spray afterwards.







And here is the finished look! I hope you enjoyed my quick overview of my everyday makeup routine. Thank you for reading and visiting my blog!


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and subscribe to me on YouTube! I'm doing a big giveaway at 100 Bloglovin' subscribers and 1000 YouTube subscribers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments