Saturday, August 2, 2014

HAUL: Buffalo Exchange, Urban Outfitters, & PacSun



I've picked up a few items over the the summer and I felt like I should share them with you guys! I'm also planning on doing a back to school haul (possibly a video) so let me know if that's something you'd be interested in!






PacSun was (and still might be) having a sale on their redline clearance and I grabbed a floral hoodie and a green jacket for $5.99 each!

PacSun: Floral Hoodie by LA:Hearts $5.99 Size Large

I wear this thing pretty much 24/7. I wear it around the house, to the store at midnight, out with friends - basically everywhere. It's super comfy and cute. It was an impulse buy but I think it's worth it.


Urban Outfitters was also having a sale when I stopped by. They had an extra 50% off all sale promotion so I purchased a few things. I don't remember the prices for all of the items.

UO: Floral High Waisted Shorts by BDG Denim $9.99 Size: 29

These are probably the shortest shorts I own but I love them! Being 5'7 usually causes me to stay away from short shorts but these are very flattering and don't expose too much.


UO: Cream Lace Shift Dress with side cut out detailing by Pins and Needles Size: Medium

I bought this dress because it reminded me of "festival" wear lol. I think it's cute, and it doesn't exactly suit me yet but I hope that after I shed a few more lbs it will work better!


UO: Cream Lace Asymmetrical Tank Top Size: Medium
I still haven't figured out how to wear this top but it was about $5-$10 so I like it!


UO: BDG flats; Size: 10; $5
I love these shoes and they match everything. If you ever see me out, I'm probably wearing these.


I hit up Buffalo Exchange when I was in downtown ATL and I purchased a sweatshirt, a pair of boots, and some keds!


That's basically it for my haul!

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. your blog is super cute, I hope you update more!

    minae ☆ minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because you're so great blogger!
    I'd love to learn more about you and your blog. Check out the post below!
    http://tomntins.blogspot.kr/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Tom and Tins Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments